Joni Sternbach - exhibition!!

In a little update about those amazing photos of Joni Sternbach's I posted the other week...

She's being exhibited in a couple of places it seems and if you live at all close to the exhibiting galleries in either Los Angeles (in which she's part of a group show called Transforming Photography) or at the amazing looking exhibition called Surfland in Salem (and forgive me if I've mixed up my daytime soaps, but isn't that where the Young and the Restless is set?).

Transforming Photography runs til July and Surfland runs until October.

Seriously though, you should go. I would - if I lived in America!

And if you do go, would you mind picking me up a copy of Joni's Surfland monograph? A signed copy please. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Einstein was a surfer

I hate Noosa Heads and Surfing*

Laura Crane has skin in the game: a surf story in five parts*