One for the diary

And let it be known that today is the day that Becky got her froth back!

I don't know how and I don't know why, but this afternoon I got psyched! and got back in the water.

FINALLY!!

And yeah, as it turns out, the waves were lame - especially considering the swell that has been passing though (the best wave I saw today was a one-foot closeout) - but that's not really the point, is it.




P.S. Although I used it for comic effect here, this does not mean that you can call me Becky! In fact, don't.
P.P.S. Unless you're Camping Crew. Or English. Then it's ok.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:41 PM

    woohoo! go bec.

    busy on the blog too. love it.

    - clif

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Einstein was a surfer

I hate Noosa Heads and Surfing*

Laura Crane has skin in the game: a surf story in five parts*